Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 4 is coming out!
15-05-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: The Sims 4 is coming out!
Thinking about it, if Phreakindee is going to continue over to The Sims 4 (isn't it ironic that holding down shift and pressing 4 equals $, sneaky EA) then I might just wait for his review. Either that or EA will get me extremely hyped and I won't be able to help but switch over to The Sims 4.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Phreakindee's reviews seem to come out very quickly after the release of a game, so it might be worth holding out for it. If I'd watched his SimCity review before I ordered a copy for my brother, I wouldn't have bothered and it would have saved me the trouble of returning it.

Without Crinrict I'd still be playing Sims 2 and I doubt I'd be participating in any online simming community. I only joined the official forum because my game went into meltdown only three weeks after I got it. I joined looking for help and found it - through Crinrict's guidance and Twallan's mods rather than through EA. Without the two of them I'd have been sunk. I remember feeling shocked that some of the bugs hadn't been fixed, even though I'd waited around a year after S3 had been released before getting it.

After that experience, without one or both of them carrying on after Sims 3, I will approach Sims 4 very slowly and with great caution!
18-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Having a good laugh reading the back posts on the officials how they all got excited over that Patrick Kelly bloke appearing over at MTS to answer all their questions & he disappeared once the questions became too awkward about what he'd done in truth for TS4 not some online version that was scrapped! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Whaaaaat?!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-09-2013, 09:37 AM
(03-09-2013 03:38 AM)bambigoddess Wrote:  Whaaaaat?!
What "Whaaaaat?!" You need to tell us what you are whating about in order to let you know what's what - what ho! Tongue

(Welcome back Bambi!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
04-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Haha I'm whating about Sims 4! How have I not heard about this?! I got an e-mail from SF saying "SIMS 4 PICS!" and that was the first I've heard about this new development! I mean, I've been researching on my own since then, but dang. We need to bring this site back so I can FREAK OUT! Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
05-09-2013, 11:48 AM
I have to say I'm getting really excited for this new game!
and welcome back bambi!!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
06-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi Ahmed, how are you?

It's good that you guys are excited for TS4 and I'll be looking forward to your reports and pictures! Smile
08-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Maybe I'll buy this one... maybe.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
08-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I definitely need to see more of the game before I decide to get it, but who am I kidding, of course it'll eventually end up in my hands, it is The Sims after all, but I still have my doubts.
I can't wait until it's the 12th over here (11th in most other places) and we'll have more info on build/buy mode.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]