Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traits
24-04-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: Traits
yeah me too. I sure hope thats the kind of info they release with our next update.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm really excited about traits, so yes, in our next update it would be nice to see the rest of the traits listed, as I'm determined to see bookworm (I'm positive it's a trait, ages ago I actually posted a picture with proof, I shall try and find it) and I hope we can learn more about them and how they affect the gameplay.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-04-2008, 11:06 PM
yes i want the full list of traits and some videos or something that show different sims and their personalities and the gameplay and how it affects that sim.

25-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Out of the traits we know now, which ones do you think are the ones that appeal to you most? Which ones do you think you'll want to use first?

25-04-2008, 03:34 PM
(25-04-2008 11:24 AM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:Out of the traits we know now, which ones do you think are the ones that appeal to you most? Which ones do you think you'll want to use first?

I like all of them. Haha.

I think I'm just going to create a really colorful family first off.

Parents...

Frugal, workaholic, light sleeping, handy, tidy father.
Family oriented, perfectionist, worry wart, green thumb, good mother.

And their crazy children...

Charismatic, daredevil, easily bored, playful and friendly son.
Hot-heated, schmoozer, flirt, conversationalist, partier daughter.
25-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Wow, interesting mix if traits!

I would pick:

Mother: Artistic, Family-Orientated, Friendly, Idealistic, Romantic.
Father: Converstionalist, Good sense of humour, Green thumb, Natural cook, Workoholic.

Not sure about my children traits, but they would be very similar to yours. Wink

25-04-2008, 04:13 PM
(25-04-2008 03:34 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=Randomly Cassie link=topic=1679.msg43747#msg43747 date=1209119043]
Out of the traits we know now, which ones do you think are the ones that appeal to you most? Which ones do you think you'll want to use first?

I like all of them. Haha.

I think I'm just going to create a really colorful family first off.

Parents...

Frugal, workaholic, light sleeping, handy, tidy father.
Family oriented, perfectionist, worry wart, green thumb, good mother.

And their crazy children...

Charismatic, daredevil, easily bored, playful and friendly son.
Hot-heated, schmoozer, flirt, conversationalist, partier daughter.
[/quote]

That pretty much sums up one of the families I'm creating except the one son is a total badass, and the mom's more frugal and while the dad is handy, etc and more laid bacĀ  ;D horray!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
25-04-2008, 09:27 PM
After I create that family, I'll probably go for a little bit more of a peaceful sim. Maybe I'll start off with a male sim and create his legacy!

He'll be:

Idealistic, Charismatic, Brave, Lucky, Good Sense of Humor

I need a positive, cheerful sim to start a legacy! He's gotta be able to deal with the harsh living conditions at first.
25-04-2008, 09:47 PM
i love your teen daughter one dejadejavu i just might use that one on one of my sims!! that one stood out the most cause i can totally play it out in my head!! i still havent made my list of possibilities yet.
i'll post em when i get around to it though!!

26-04-2008, 04:06 PM
(25-04-2008 09:47 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i love your teen daughter one dejadejavu i just might use that one on one of my sims!! that one stood out the most cause i can totally play it out in my head!! i still havent made my list of possibilities yet.
i'll post em when i get around to it though!!

Haha, doesn't she sound like a handful. I'm really interested to see how different traits will make sims. If they really do have those personalities then that household will be a nightmare. A really fun nightmare.

I also think that during the teen stage, traits should be intensified. Like the hotheaded daughtered would really tick off her parents while she was young, but when she got older it she could mellow out a bit.