Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traits
26-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Re: Traits
Speaking of teen daughters, I also think they should have lots of moodswings - it kind of links with them having periods, but, you know... not having periods. I don't want them to because it'd be too gross for boy players, and even some girls, to handle, and it's not exactly necessary. But moodswings do occur then, so maybe they could suffer moodswings? It's a hormonal thing, after all.

But, as for traits - I really love yor daughter traits too, I myself may use them. I can really imagine them traits moulding together well and creating a really larger-than-life and sort of in-your-face character. I'd love to create a daughter like that, that had a sister of the complete opposite personality. Like, one sister is full of attitude, likes to party and go out with friends, a real rebel  etc etc, and the other is very shy and is more of a stay-at home loner Sim who over-achieves at school (stereotypically thinking). I want the personalities to really clash, it'll make it interesting.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Dejas family reminds me of this huge one I've been working on.

Meet the Richardsons!

Dad:Joeseph Richardson- fortunate, fam oriented, handy, charasmatic, creative
Joe adores his wife and kids, he has worked hard to give them everything he didn't have growing up

Mom:Sandra Richardson- adversarial, worrywart, frugal, natural cook, neat
Sandra is bold, loves saving money though they are well off, cooks natty food for her fam, and keeps a clean house. She's the typical sim mom.

Luka Richardson: oldest son, brave, nice, gsoh, fam oriented, handy
Life is simple for Luka, he admires his friends and fam, loves life and spends time working around the house w his father and spending time W his gf Tara.

Claudia Richardson-
Conversationslist, nosey, tramp, socialite, whiney(spoiled)
Spoiled rotten, nosey, overly social but a huge slut! Of course she isn't one of a kind, but wait until you meet her twin brother.

Claudio Richardson-
Inappropriate, EVIL, easily bored,partier, daredevil
This badass is forever in trouble, but there is one sweet girl who can calm his storm and its not his mother.

Mia Richardson- neat, fam oriented, shy, dreamer, fortunate
Daddys other little girl. She is adored by everyone, even if she does fight w a few siblings from time to time.

They also have a younger bro Ricardo who's the spitting image of Claudio. I was thinking of making them biracial. Dad caucasion, mom Hispanic. I may add in Hispanic grandparents the morales' and caucasion grandparents the official Richardsons.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Thank you, Sims3luva22.  Big Grin  I am not the only one who is planning my families.  I do not feel alone now. 

You deserve a karma.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Aww thanks. I have more but I would bore or annoy people if I posted them all. I literally have about 5 families, 35 singles and 8 couples. I think a lot more people have made families but are keeping it hush hush. Come out wherever you r! We wanna hear your ideas!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-04-2008, 08:59 PM
(26-04-2008 08:50 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Aww thanks. I have more but I would bore or annoy people if I posted them all. I literally have about 5 families, 35 singles and 8 couples. I think a lot more people have made families but are keeping it hush hush. Come out wherever you r! We wanna hear your ideas!

Yeah, I want to hear your ideas too!!!

And you won't bore me if you post your families.  I guess it's because I am very creative and I love to hear other's creative ideas.

The Sims is a virtual sitcom.  I love it and love to hear others ideas.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-04-2008, 10:13 PM
(26-04-2008 04:41 PM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:But, as for traits - I really love yor daughter traits too, I myself may use them. I can really imagine them traits moulding together well and creating a really larger-than-life and sort of in-your-face character. I'd love to create a daughter like that, that had a sister of the complete opposite personality. Like, one sister is full of attitude, likes to party and go out with friends, a real rebel  etc etc, and the other is very shy and is more of a stay-at home loner Sim who over-achieves at school (stereotypically thinking). I want the personalities to really clash, it'll make it interesting.

I was thinking about adding a girl like that to my family. However I decided that I wanted the All American family - on speed.

I'm definitely going to have a lot of clash in personalities in my game though.
27-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I've just come up with two more trait laddened sim couples/families

Bryce Rollins- insensitive, hot headed, evil, rude, unforgiving

Zahara Binum-over emotional, socialite, friendly, athletic, nice

Bryce has his girlfriend Zahara around his evil finger and doesn't plan on ever letting her go. Zahara loves Bryce but he controls her every move. Can she find the courage to leave and love him from afar or will he have a hold on her the rest of her life?

Connie stohls- natural cook, frugal, playful, brave, unforgiving

Patricia Stohls- dreamer, friendly, romantic, artistic,socialite

Connie Stohls has been a single mother for 10 yrs since. Ever since her ex husband ran off with 10,000 simoleons, their 5yr old son, the family car, and her ex best friend/ next door neighbor she has had to fend for herself. Cassie was just 2. Connie truly wants to love again, but she also knows pain and past reality. All she can do is protect herself and her daughter. Patricia has her eye on a handsome wealthy guy in their new n hood but her mother doesn't seem to want to let go of their grey past and refuses to see her daughter hurt again, let alone by another male. Cassie doesn't remember her father, but her big brother was her best friend and she searches to fill that void. Will he ever come home? Will her mother ever be happy again?

I have 50 singles to connect as well, I have a whole year to plan.

27-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Sorry cassie! For some reason I typed your name in instead of patricias lol. I guess I just like your name lol.

27-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Wow!  I like the Bryce and Zahara story.  Zahara is such a pretty name...  They are the total opposite of each other.  This will be dramatic, because I feel sorry for Zahara.  I know plenty of females who are controlled by their men and they stay with them, because they feel like they cannot get someone better and they love them.  It will be bad if Bryce and Zahara has a baby together.  That will bring up the drama.  I hope that you go through with this in TS3.  I want more of this...

Then Connie reminds me of a teacher I had.  Her ex took off with their young son.  I feel for Connie, because I have little trust in males and are afraid to get hurt by them.  I never was in a relationship, but I was hurt by important males in my life. 

I hope in this game, we can set up scenerios, or else you will have to have Connie, her ex, and their kids in together, then move out the husband and stuff to set up the story.

27-04-2008, 04:00 AM
Hey, I'm glad you like them. I'm sorry you have a crap past with guy, I do as well but I think you should still keep your heart open when its time for you to date. Things aren't always gravy but not every guy is the same.

I was indeed thinking of having Zahara get knocked up but I'm not sure if I should have her stay or leave.