Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ghosts
15-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Re: ghosts
this year i had  a birthday party (sleep) everyone was sleep but me and my one friend so we decided to play a spirt game
the next morning my room was a mess my mattress was tipped over, my closet door was open my desk chair was on the other side of the room it was a heavy chair and there were no wheel marks on the floor and on  my birthday card it had 3 lines on it (lll)
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 05:36 PM
creepy, I don't really have any ghostly experiences.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-07-2008, 06:12 PM
well you know those chain letters on youtube that talk about a pair of red eyes that watch you and then kill you? well one time i saw some, i was freaking out and i was scared out of my mind, but in the morning i found out it was just the reflection of a red light in the house {rolleyes} i felt so stupid

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I hate those chain letters. When I was younger always got upset because I thought if I didn't do them, Charlie the clown really would come to my bedside at night and kill me. Not true, people! Don't believe them! {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-07-2008, 06:24 PM
yeah, those used to scare me so much. and i especially hate getting them on my videos! it tips me off so much... i always reply to them saying "no chain letters please. you have been officially blocked. thanks" or something like that

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-07-2008, 06:27 PM
well there is that story that if u look in a mirror at night (or in the dark) you see bloody mary...that creeped me out for a while...still does, I don't like looking in mirrors in the dark, they just are weird.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-07-2008, 06:29 PM
thats not true, ive looked in mirrors in the dark many times and nothing happens

15-07-2008, 06:29 PM
There was one that involved standing in a mirror at midnight and saying Freddy Kruger or something 3 times in a row and then he'd come and kill you... urgh.

15-07-2008, 06:31 PM
like that's true {rolleyes}
my friend told me if you look in a dog's ear at midnight you can see a ghost XD

15-07-2008, 06:33 PM
How, or more importantly why, do people make this kind of rubbish up? {rolleyes}