Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ghosts
15-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Re: ghosts
because they want to scare little kids

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 06:39 PM
ya, I know that the mirror in the dark is false, I do look in mirrors in night sometimes without thinking about it but when I was younger the fact that u had to be alone and it happened in the dark just scared me lol!  Dark and being alone wasn't a good mix for me as a kid.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-07-2008, 06:42 PM
i'm alone in the dark all the time, you just get used to it i guess. the computer is far from where i sleep.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-07-2008, 06:43 PM
haha same here, I really don't mind the dark now, when I was little I wasn't the type to scream and be scared but my imagination would always be going, it still does sometime...my mom says I just have an overactive imagination.  {rolleyes}

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
15-07-2008, 06:45 PM
My Cousin Once told me to look in the mirror and say CandyMan 5 times and they say that its real that he will kill you.Oh Chanel what did you think about my ghost stories?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
15-07-2008, 06:45 PM
those were creepy stories wow

15-07-2008, 06:46 PM
(15-07-2008 06:45 PM)Spaghetti Seanie link Wrote:My Cousin Once told me to look in the mirror and say CandyMan 5 times and they say that its real that he will kill you.Oh Chanel what did you think about my ghost stories?

That's the one I meant! Boy, I had it wrong. Bad memory. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Have you ever heard of whistling boy?

15-07-2008, 06:52 PM
no, what is it?

15-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Its a true story where a boy loved to whistle all day long.But one day he whistled during a funereal so much that the next day they cut out his tougue! And they say if you go into a field or somewhere near a tree after midnight and say "Whistling boy let me hear" He whistles from a tree and then cuts out your tongue!