Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Criticize Thread
08-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Post: #11
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticize Jeremiah because "humour" is how the British spell it Tongue
This is gonna last forever xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Post: #12
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticize my Jeremiah,Ahmed and Matt for fighting over how words are spelled XD

Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #13
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticize Sommie for having a XD in her post



This is kinda like the banning game xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #14
Re: Official Criticize Thread
YES.
I criticize my teacher for not being here today D:

Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Post: #15
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticize myself because I don't go to school anymore

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #16
Re: Official Criticize Thread
You do realize this isn't a game, right?

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Post: #17
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I don't get the reason for the thread so.. yeah xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)