Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
13-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Post: #11
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
D:
I'll We'll miss you.

I'll miss your randomness,and niceness,and hawtself.
ROFL XD Good times.

13-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Post: #12
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
(13-03-2009 11:50 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:You probably will. I'll come back to find everyone ahead of me.
Eh, I don't think I'll get 6 days more that fast...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Post: #13
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
BOT: Don't leaveee :[

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Post: #14
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
You better come on sometimes (:
I can't stand not seeing your hawt face I'll miss you.

13-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #15
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Made my decision now, I have to! Sad

I'm gonna be so mad with myself if I don't pass...Sad

Oh yeah btw; I love having the loud mouth badge, it makes a change tbh Big Grin

Coming Soon...
13-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Post: #16
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Yesshh. Exams don't start till May I think.
Then I'll be too into my studies. GAH D:

If you pass I'll make you a 'CONGRATS MIKE' cake. Or cupcake. your choice (:

13-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Post: #17
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Mike, are you still going to go on MySpace?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #18
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
What exams are you taking? Like subject wise?

13-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Post: #19
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Chanel - I dunno if I will, I might come on the internet now and again...but yeah, most of the time it'll be revision.

[removed] - Maths [4 Papers], English [3 Papers], French [2 Papers], Chemistry [2 Papers], Geography [2 Papers], Physics [2 Papers], Computing [1 Paper] and Graphics [1 Paper]

Coming Soon...
14-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #20
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Dude. And I thought I had it hard.
Those are alot of papers. So do you like turn in the papers and it counts as a exam grade?
Or are they part of your exam grade?

Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)