Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
14-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #21
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
They are the exams.

I have stuff that goes towards my exam grade. I have my folio for french, folio for english, folio for graphics, practicals for physics & chemistry, coursework for computing...and thats it I think.

Coming Soon...
14-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Post: #22
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Take care Mike! Wink
And devour those books!

Be a nerd when needed. {lol}
14-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Post: #23
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
(14-03-2009 12:02 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:They are the exams.

I have stuff that goes towards my exam grade. I have my folio for french, folio for english, folio for graphics, practicals for physics & chemistry, coursework for computing...and thats it I think.
Wow.
GOOD LUCK Big Grin
will bake you a cupcake when you come back. no joke. i'll even take a picture XD

14-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Post: #24
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Thank you Mike for all of your hard work. You have been a great part of the team and of the site.

Good luck!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
14-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Post: #25
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
MIKE I LOVE YOUUU
DONT LEAVE ME

not with these fools xD

[removed] is nice. whee Big GrinD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Post: #26
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
We'll miss you, Mike!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
14-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Post: #27
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Bye Mike!!!'

What will we do without your vogue pics!?!?  We'll live lol
14-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Post: #28
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
MIKE
grow some veggies and we can have a vegetable party when you get back.
the librarian at our school has a salad party with the teachers and secretly all of the teachers hate it Tongue

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Post: #29
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Awwww, he's gone?  Even if just temporarily, that is sad 3:  Come back soon, Mike!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Post: #30
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
we shall miss ya!!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)