Login:
or Register
|
The Official Nonsense Thread
|
|
19-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Post: #17151
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
I want Ice Cream. Vanilla with Chocolate chips.
|
|||
|
22-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Post: #17152
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Tomorrow will be the worst day of my life, my sisters turning 18.
![]() |
|||
|
24-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Post: #17153
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Did you survive her super sweet 18?
![]() |
|||
|
24-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Post: #17154
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Somehow I did. I swear some of my sisters friends are so tall or maybe it's just the fact that i'm the smallest in my school.
![]() |
|||
|
05-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Post: #17155
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Has anyone seen a movie called Le Grand Bleu? I watched it yesterday and it was just so awesome!
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
05-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Post: #17156
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Nope, but it sounds interesting and French. That reminds me I might be going to France this year or next year with school.
![]() |
|||
|
05-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Post: #17157
|
|||
|
|||
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
(05-07-2012 06:40 AM)bobert26 Wrote: Has anyone seen a movie called Le Grand Bleu? I watched it yesterday and it was just so awesome!Is this the one you mean?
![]() |
|||
|
05-07-2012, 11:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 11:20 AM by bobert26.)
Post: #17158
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Oh wow, lucky Ollie! I'd love to go to France! I'm sure I'll get there eventually.
I can't see the video on my iPod but it is a French film (Luc Bessen), but it's in English. It's about free divers. It was just great; made me want to go swimming. Too bad it's winter. *Besson, lol. [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
05-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Post: #17159
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
My friend is hosting a French student right now! His name is Julien.
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Post: #17160
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Back when I was at school, they had two exchange students, and the guys were battling to have Jean and Michelle staying at their homes - until they discovered Jean was a boy not a girl
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)



![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)

![[Image: 135762.jpg]](http://www.myimagehosting.com/u/19298/15556/135762.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)