Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hope
27-02-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Hope
Aw, very nice to see some romance for V day and I'm glad to see he not only got a tent before winter hits but also someone to snuggle up with in there. He'll be toasty warm.

Big Grin

His first conversation with his new love must have been pretty groundbreaking seeing as it caused her to pass out!

You have reminded me that I still haven't had a go with the diving boards. I must try those out some time soon.

Clapping
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Diving boards are a bit of a meh, I wish there was higher up diving boards.\, that might make them a bit more interesting.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

27-02-2013, 11:48 AM
That's a shame. They didn't make the most of that addition then. Quelle surprise. I wonder if they are as disappointing as the hot air balloons in Aurora Skies?!
27-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Nah, not as disappointing as that. Diving boards were more of over-hyped than disappointing (although I guess some people would call them the same thing).

01-03-2013, 09:48 AM
If your chap is going to be chiefly dependent on his fruit trees, he'll have to get a couple of good harvests in before they go dormant in winter. I didn't have that problem when I was doing the rags to riches, since it was done pre-Seasons.

Smile
01-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Don't worry, he's secretly been mooching food from the gym's fridge.

01-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Ah, very good!

Smile
02-03-2013, 11:01 PM
(01-03-2013 09:48 AM)Caspin Wrote:  If your chap is going to be chiefly dependent on his fruit trees, he'll have to get a couple of good harvests in before they go dormant in winter. I didn't have that problem when I was doing the rags to riches, since it was done pre-Seasons.

Smile
Dormant in winter? Shocked

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-03-2013, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 10:48 AM by Ollie.)
[Image: Hope3_zpsdf4e8f21.png]
[Image: Screenshot-103_zpsaf5f5545.jpg]
I started off a new unlucky day hoping that nobody would see me repairing a shower that I had just broke while having my usual daily shower in the gym.
[Image: Screenshot-104_zps6049f82d.jpg]
I hadn't noticed that winter had with bright white snow.
[Image: Screenshot-105_zps56e3b6ee.jpg]
It was my first time sleeping with snow around my, I must say it was a very cold night indeed.
[Image: Screenshot-107_zpsfcd5ad29.jpg]
Early the next morning a made a lovely snow man.
[Image: Screenshot-108_zps3449c903.jpg]
I then decided to go for a little run to warm up a little, even though I was in a singlet.
[Image: Screenshot-109_zps94d84f9f.jpg]
Later in the day me and Jamie met up at the festival and went Ice skating.
[Image: Screenshot-110_zpsd09610c9.jpg]
Note to self: Me + Jamie + Ice Skating = disaster.
[Image: Screenshot-111_zpsc2b14b7e.jpg]
We ended the date with a final dance. Egyptiandance
[Image: Screenshot-111_zpsc2b14b7e.jpg]
I then went off and bought some food before calling it a night and going to bed.
[Image: Screenshot-113_zps980f4eff.jpg]
Whilst sleeping we had a visitor appear.
[Image: Screenshot-114_zps85e6d667.jpg]
The alien scanned all my items before heading off into the sunrise.
[Image: Screenshot-115_zpsa58af8e0.jpg]
In the morning I decided to treat myself to some classy restaurant food.
[Image: Screenshot-116_zps02aa72fb.jpg]
After breakfast I went out and tried my luck with snowboarding.
[Image: Screenshot-117_zpsb9204482.jpg]
"Yeah! Check out dem skillz" I heard a teenager say as I pulled off a move.
[Image: Screenshot-118_zpsb364cfe2.jpg]
Unfortunately that trick ended in failure.
[Image: Screenshot-119_zpsca2c7eff.jpg]
Later at a party me and Jolina met up and gazed at the stars.
[Image: Screenshot-122_zps9fbde04f.jpg]
I decided to try my luck at cooking hot dogs.
[Image: Screenshot-123_zps508d6c04.jpg]
Sadly they were burnt.
[Image: Screenshot-124_zpsf3fd9a22.jpg]
I then tried my luck with fishing, which went alright.
[Image: Screenshot-125_zps9e40d07b.jpg]
Later I went out and mooched a sandwich from the gym fridge, which little did I know would soon become a daily habit for me.
[Image: Screenshot-126_zps565315f8.jpg]
The next day I made a decision to show Jame where I had lived. Only moments after arrived she nervously said, "I have to go now," before walking off and quietly muttering, "I can't believe I slept with that hobo."
[Image: Screenshot-127_zpse5dcf420.jpg]
Saddened by what Jamie said I ran off to the festival a bought myself a kiss.
[Image: Screenshot-128_zpsa5c4a4b0.jpg]
Lovely picture isn't it?
[Image: Screenshot-129_zps5df4e678.jpg]
The next day I saw Jamie at the festival park. She told me that she herself had gone into debt with crooks and she was just a bit cranky the other day because of that. She tried to apologize.
[Image: Screenshot-130_zps6445e0d3.jpg]
I wasn't having any of it.
[Image: Screenshot-131_zpsecc4ee82.jpg]
Later at another party I began to forgive her for her action. She explained to me that now she had lost her job and was going to have to sell her home soon.
[Image: Screenshot-132_zps00ee3e78.jpg]
We continued to talk while staring up at the stars.
[Image: Screenshot-134_zpsf36cffa5.jpg]
The next day she came crying to my house. She had nothing left except for 100 simleons, which was useless. I attempted to cheer her up with flowers.
[Image: a_zps5576c826.png]
Before I knew what was happening she had moved in with me (what a sneaky little rat).
[Image: b_zpsdc2b91f6.png]
I showed her how I lived my life, diving into dumpsters style. You should've seen the disgusted look on her face.
[Image: c_zpsae68e1d9.png]
As I dived through another bin I found a large space rock worth around 2000 simleons.
[Image: d_zps3cee2274.png]
It was the first time in Jamies life that she had slept in a tent and she wasn't very impressed. Oh and it turned out that se was pregnant, so we were in trouble if we didn't get some form of house - fast.
[Image: e_zps9c9e71e3.png]
With that space rock and some money that I had saved up from selling fruit and completing opportunities like training one of the richest people in Sunset Valley, which was one of the Goths, I had managed to buy a small shack (worth 6000 simleons) and we were going to need it.
[Image: f_zpsa76927d6.png]
We finally had that fridge we needed!
[Image: g_zps39100480.png]
A couple of days later while attempting to sell some items at the consignment shop (I forgot what they were and they weren't tletting her sell the items anyway), Jamie went into labour.
[Image: h_zps95121e81.png]
I watched on in horror as to what was happening.
[Image: i_zps1993fdb1.png]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome our newest member Theodore Ray Hope.

03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
(02-03-2013 11:01 PM)Minty Wrote:  Dormant in winter? Shocked

Why, yes!

(03-03-2013 10:40 AM)Ollie Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-126_zps565315f8.jpg]

The next day I made a decision to show Jame where I had lived. Only moments after arrived she nervously said, "I have to go now," before walking off and quietly muttering, "I can't believe I slept with that hobo."

Charming! What, has she never been camping? It's fun!

Ollie Wrote:  Later at another party I began to forgive her for her action. She explained to me that now she had lost her job and was going to have to sell her home soon.
[Image: Screenshot-132_zps00ee3e78.jpg]

I have to say these are not the right outfits for sitting around on the ground if it's that cold! And look at Little Miss Anti-Tent snuggling up when she needs to embrace the hobo lifestyle herself, hmmm! Tut tut - these fair weather hobos!

Ollie Wrote:  I watched on in horror as to what was happening.
[Image: i_zps1993fdb1.png]

Ladies and gentlemen welcome our newest member Theodore Ray Hope.

Oh lord, he knocked her up! Well congratulations on getting under a proper roof before the birth! And welcome Theodore!