The Official Nonsense Thread
13-07-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
These train drivers should have been postmen, then. Wink

[Image: cdb.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 01:17 AM
(05-07-2015 02:50 PM)RoxyMiller81 Wrote:  You're welcome! BeatingHeart That show that song's from hasn't been on the air in nearly 20 years! Omg I miss MST3K.

Our family discovered MST3K years after it was done. I think their riff on 'Santa Claus' was the best of all. Have you seen the MST3K page on Tv Tropes?
17-07-2015, 03:37 PM
This has been such a busy week. We moved office at work and are now all hot-desking in a place with more workers than workstations. So far it's been OK because enough people are on holiday, but at some point we are going to have a problem!

I did have one fun night out - went to hear a tale of King Arthur being read out by actors. It was just two actors, a narrator and a guy doing atmospheric backing music using ye olde percussion instruments. Very well done and a bit different.

In other news, I finished watching Orange Is The New Black and have finally FINALLY started watching the lastest series of Game of Thrones after it was found to be available through iTunes. Yeah!
21-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Hot desking is a great way to become an obsessive compulsive cleaner, as in accordance with Sod's Law of the workplace it's guaranteed you will be always be placed at the desk of the most boggin' disgusting foul creature your workplace has to offer. What would I do without my Dettol wipes? Desk, keyboard, PC tower, phone, the lot.

Still it rains non stop. I take it St Swithans Day was wet?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
22-07-2015, 10:34 PM
To their credit, the majority of my colleagues have been voluntarily cleaning the desks at the end of each day. I don't know how long this will last though. Worryingly, despite such efforts and just one and a half weeks in, we've got a respiratory virus in circulation and several people struck by migraine. This does not bode well! On the plus side, there is a kitchen and it has a boiling water TAP! Biggrin Imagine my excitement. My tea ingestion has peaked!

Anyway, I'm off to bed but then I realised that means Australia are waking up, so I just wanted to drop by and say "Happy Birthday!" to Ollie.

Haveadrink
24-07-2015, 10:48 AM
I just have to say...this makes me SO incredibly happy!! Egyptiandance

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
24-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Still very humid out where I live, Caspin. If it were not for the air conditioner, I would be very PissedOff
24-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Ew. My sympathies for your humidities. I am getting a break from it today while it absolutely pours down rain. Blissful! To celebrate I had a Bakewell tart and hot vanilla custard after dinner. Clapping

I survived another week in the hot desking situation, although I must say that on Fridays people seem to get very giddy and considerably louder. It was quite hard to concentrate. It was also pretty obvious that most did sod all work today, which is a little foolish given that their bosses, their bosses' bosses and their bosses' bosses' boss are right there in our open-plan office.

Going for a big sleep now in my freshly made bed. Night night xxx
27-07-2015, 06:42 AM
(24-07-2015 10:48 AM)bambigoddess Wrote:  I just have to say...this makes me SO incredibly happy!! Egyptiandance

Okay, I give up, what is the "this" you are referring to?

My back went "ping" over the weekend when doing some routine house repairs, here I am on a Monday morning & it still hasn't healed. This is gonna be a long week ahead PissedOff

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Very sorry about your back and its pinging. Here, allow me! *sprays deep heat on Minty*

It rained some more tested and then a wee but today. I had to wear a coat! I kid you not.